Monday, June 19, 2017

An Oldie ... Petals

Well, I dipped into my UFO stash and found this top that just needed borders.

The last time I touched this project was July 6, 2015.  Borders.  That is All it needed.  This is where procrastination pops into my life.  Me and borders.   The original inner border (on upper right) was chosen but later discarded and since I didn't have anything in my stash that suited this project, it got shelved.

A new striped fabric was found and is perfect for this project.  So, on they went.
 Then the outer border fabric and this is now a completed top!
Happy, happy days.  Another empty bin!

Now .... to pull out another UFO and deal with it!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Definitely the perfect borders! You are certainly getting through your tops.

Chookyblue...... said...

well done....why we stop so close to the end bloggles the mind.........but we still do it.....

eloidastitches said...

The new colour choice for the striped border sends the top into a whole new direction. This is just so soft and pretty. Love it!

Mia said...

I love the colourful leaves!