Monday, May 8, 2017

A Finish

I do have a finish to show off, but the weather outside is not co-operating right now for me to get a good photo.  It has been raining and now snowing on and off since yesterday.  I'll show a better photo as soon as we can.  For now, just enjoy this photo.
 Miss Ashes has been enjoying this quilt.  She snuggled right into it for a snooze.
Speaking of the Princess, here she is on top of a pile of quilts in my display cabinet.  She has been crying to get inside it since we brought the cabinet into our home.  She could see the quilts, but just couldn't get inside.  Finally I opened the doors and in she went.
There is lots more to talk about, but that will have to wait for another day.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Totally amazing ❤️❤️

Ariane said...

What a beautiful quilt!!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Your quilt is gorgeous. Rain and a little snow here too. We are all in shock!

Tina said...

Beautiful quilt! and I just love that Miss Ashes and Princess are both in charge of your quilts :) they're such Cutie Pies!!!

Nancy said...

Your quilt is just beautiful! Those stars in the center of the blocks sparkle. I like the white background and that there's not much of it and also the sashing is perfect for this quilt. Sweet kitties.