Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Working on these

Now that my secret quilt is finished, I can get back to working on this project.  Not much has been done except for a few leaves and the bottom row sewn together.
My split apple core has grown but much more needs to be done on it.  This will be my take-a-long project for the cottage this summer.  It will be double size and will fill this entire design wall.  So, a lot of empty spaces to fill in.
Have a great day!

Edit:  I'll be linking this post to http://needleandthreadnetwork.blogspot.ca/.  This site shows what other Canadian quilters have done each week.  So, pop on over and see what Canada is producing this week.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Isn't that a pretty quilt......love the vase of flowers! Yes, split apple core will be a good cottage project.

eloidastitches said...

Wow, Your centerpiece is coming along nicely and is going to look gorgeous! Love all the bright colours.