Sunday, June 28, 2015

Triangles

My Scrappy Garden top is close to being 3/4 of the way done. 


The section that you see with the arrows above .... well they have all been pinned onto my new tote. 




I just recently made this tote and love it for hauling around my EPP projects to work on.  Perfect for this summer at the cottage.  This tote is also my OPAM for June. 


I've been having some computer woes and that is one reason why there hasn't been a post for the last few weeks.  Friends have been complaining.  To load photos, I have to use my hubby's computer and then use my computer to do the text.  A pain for sure.

In the beginning, I was able to load photos using Internet Explorer and then I couldn't.  Firefox worked great until recently when my computer has been entirely blocked from using that browser.  My only hope is Google chrome.  Those with blogs .... what are you using?

Oh well, have a great day!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

We have used Google Chrome for several years - it works well for us, and for what we do. Not long now until your top is finished!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Your triangles are looking great--so close to the end! I use Google Chrome, but upload my photos to Picasa to edit before adding to my blog.

Deb said...

I remember when google chrome started I had problems with internet and had to go with google chrome it took a while for me to figure that out. I will have to try Karen in Breezy`s method for pictures normally I just edit the pictures on my computer and then upload, but I do have picasa. sorry for your woes it is a pain when the make changes in the systems and give no instruction. but we adapt. Love your kites they are really coming along and carry all is perfect for hand work. I may just do a sleeve in my new carry case so that I can roll it up in there too.

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Love your triangles! That is a lot of triangles. I use Goggle Chrome and add my pictures to picassa first so that I can edit them before adding them to blogger. I used firefox for awhile but had issues with it.