Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bags Down Under

Here is my bag that Lynda sent to me. I was at lunch when my DH called me on my cell to tell me that a parcel from Australia had arrived. As I was lunching with others, I couldn’t just gulp down my food, say my goodbye’s and run home to open my parcel. Darn, darn, darn.

Anyway, the wait was well deserved. Lynda made me the perfect bag and will be used for keeping my hand piecing projects in. I love it ….. there are pockets galore with this bag …. perfect for storing all kinds of stuff in.Lynda, your embroidery is superb and I love the design you did on the front pocket.
And inside, there are still more pockets and some FQ’s that Lynda included in my parcel. I’ve been trying to figure out how she made this bag. Very different , very intriguing is all that I can say. Thank you, Lynda for my bag!
Now, on another note, the bag I made has found its’ home with Vickie. Scroll down to my Sept. 11 post to see how I have displayed her bag and then hop on over to Humpty Doo, Australia to see how Vickie displayed her bag. Great minds think alike!
Finally, a big ‘Thank you’ to lovely Linda, for hosting this bag/bucket swap. It was fun and we all have great bags/buckets to show off.
Have a great day!

9 comments:

Teresa said...

Very nice - looks like you could hop right in and get lost in there.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Rose Marie your bag is just so lovely...lucky you.

Unknown said...

This bag is great, with lot of pockets.

Brenda said...

What beautiful stitching! All those pockets will definetly be handy in storing items. Thanks for sharing.

Marilyn Robertson said...

What a beautiful bag, and the pockets make it so easy to use too. Lovely!

Kim said...

Linda does spectacular stitchery and this bag is unique. I haven't seen one made up like this. Very nice. :)

May Kristin said...

What a great and clever bag! Love the stitchery!

*karendianne. said...

What a lovely bag! How fun to get a nice treat while you were out - something to look forward to. ;)

Your bag, the one you made - oh I love it. What a very happy bag.

Bagged Love, *karendianne./ Living Life at LeeHaven

Pam said...

That certainly is a fabulous bag. It is almost like it is two bags stitched together! Very lucky you are :)))