Thursday, October 25, 2007

Another bag

Well, there I go again …. another bag.












These are my two bucket bags that I’ve made so far. The one on the left, the squares were cut at 3-1/4” and the one on the right, the squares were cut at 4”. There is sure a big difference in sizes. With my new bag, the batting used was sturdier and I find that it sure makes the bag stand up better and I am more pleased with the look of it.

So, I’m just bagging along and having a blast making these.

Thanks Andrea, www.welshquilter.blogspot.com/
(June posts) for giving us the great tutorial.

Have a great day!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the fabrics you chose RoseMarie, and what a difference in size.

Joyce said...

Love your fabrics. It's amazing how much difference a half inch per square makes.

Unknown said...

The small bag is very lovely. The fabrics compliment each other so well and I like the handles. I prefer sturdier bags too. It is not like a quilt. I don´t want to snuggle under it! Take care.

Nancy said...

Can we call you the Bag Lady yet? How many have you made now, and how do you decide which one to use what day - or are you giving them all away??

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh they continue to be beautiful! And no you are not seeing my ruler mess!!!! :) I'd be way too embarressed!

Judith said...

The bag is beautifull.

Unknown said...

I love the blue colors in your smaller bag.

corry said...

What a lovely pattern! They both are beautiful!

loulee said...

The difference in size is amazing.
Great bags, I particularly like the smaller one.

Pam said...

Your bags look great. That is amazing how much just that small amount makes the bag so much bigger. I made one of those bags as well. It was such a fun bag to make. Andrea should get some sort of royalty for them - LOL!!

~Bren~ said...

I am thinking I am ready to graduate and try that bag. What do you think???

mereth said...

The bags look good, I've been tempted to try one too. Thanks for the tour of your sewing area, I love being a sticky-beak and seeing how other people work.

Chookyblue...... said...

these bags look great........

Andrea said...

I love seeing all these pictures of the bags. All so different.

Teodo said...

RoseMarie this bag is wonderful like all your works.
ciao ciao