Sunday, June 10, 2007

I'm back home

Whew, back home for a rest! My two weeks up north were very busy.

Between gardening at my Mom’s and my niece’s places, birthday celebrations, doctor appointments, teacher graduation ceremony and celebration luncheon, helping to prepare for a bachelor stag party, attending a quilt show and a girl’s soccer game, opening up the summer cottage, spoiling The Cat (so it would stop hissing at me), I need a vacation!

I’m always so happy to come home and be with my husband and enjoy the peace and quiet in our little home.

And waiting at home for me was my package from Australia. Julie at http://www.quiltingsewandso.blogspot.com/ sent me a magazine as a thank you for the batting samples and magazine that I sent to her. ‘Thank you, Julie’. Yippee, a new magazine to browse through again and again!


During the past two weeks, I haven’t had much time to visit blogs and leave comments. There is time now to get caught up on those this week.

For the next few posts, I will be sharing photos of the quilt show that I attended while in North Bay.

Have a nice day!

3 comments:

CONNIE W said...

Whew, I was beginning to feel tired just from reading all the interesting things that you did in a short two weeks' time.

Unknown said...

I'm exhausted just reading what you did while you were away. glad your back with us in the land of blog.

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy your magazine. we get it in the UK from time to time and it's fantastic
Glad you enjoyed your break
love and hugs gina xx